Living The Prayer Fulfilled Life Devotional (ebook)
Earma Brown, twelve book Christian author of the companion devotional to Living The Prayer Fulfilled Life, reaffirms that Father God searches all over the world to find those who are committed to him to show himself strong on their behalf. Each devotional is written to help you explore ways you can get answers to your prayers yourself, then teach this inspiring message of Christ to a small group, and become a blessing to the Body of Christ.
Filled with interesting insights and thought-provoking statements, this devotional helps you receive long-awaited answers to your prayers, develop an intimate relationship with Father God like never before. Inside this book you will discover how to
- Learn and practice the seven principles of sowing and reaping; leave these out of your prayer life and it could be even longer before you get answers.
- Use Earma’s Seven P Analogy and resolve the famous question ‘Is There Anything Too Hard For The Lord?’ with your own answered prayers.
- Unveil the mystery of receiving answered prayer with Jesus’ Seed And Sower Story; settle this and doubt disappears.
- Inherit the promises of God with faith and the little thought of virtue. With this knowledge, you can banish faith failures forever.
- Enjoy the LTPFL Prayer Toolkit: How To MEDITATE, The Names Of God Study Guide, 40 Personalized Prayer Scriptures to strengthen your faith in God and receive even more answered prayers.
Put these principles to practice and the book ‘Living The Prayer Fulfilled Life Devotional is sure to become a resource you and your family will refer time and time again, filled with practical ways to empower you in hearing God for yourself, your family and your world.